Monday, February 06, 2006

Way too Fishious

I spent about two hours cleaning two of my many fish tanks today, so i figured i'd floss for yall.

my fahaka puffer: min. fahakakan




my newest fish, the miurus puffer: miurius george aka the ambush artist



Wild Inkfin Calvus aka Boss Jawsin

















i was in luck today because my most rarest fish (catfish actually) decided to make an unusual daytime appearance and i just happened to have my cam on hand. this fish is actually from vietnam's central region of Hue. its scientific name is fishticus molestashticus. however, its common name is j-catfish or j-cat.



4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mike is a foo! my lungs are hurtin'! you took some pretty clean pictures boof.

2:15 AM  
Blogger wenson said...

dude do you really have all these exotic aquatics in your domain?

8:27 PM  
Blogger mike-neto said...

hell yeah, we got 8 fish tanks throughout the house,yadadamean?! its a pisces house.

10:15 AM  
Blogger wenson said...

that is effin lavish yo i want to go to your house.

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home