Saturday, January 06, 2007

EBAYC Y2G

Before ES, Cal, SASC, Reach, and SOAR, my life began agan with EBAYC. Im sure at this point youll be expecting me to tell you how the students saved my life; which is very true. but just as importantly, it was the staff that saved me as well.

Not So Great America Field Trip

L-R: Dwayne aka Chesticus Rubicus aka "Sure i'll listen to your suggestion, but once youre finished, this is how we will do it, my way. Berto, Fish aka "Lets go guys!" (thats who i got it from), Rodney, Derrick aka DB, Mike Tran minus 60 pounds


Fish and one of our old students Ayorn







It was said that no photograpic evidence existed of the infamous EBAYC staff night at Dave & Busters. By the end of the night drinks were drank, games played, food thrown and fought, ribs sailed through the air. i swear it.

Left to Right: Rodneezy, Fish (arm stretched), mikeonerskee, Muang, Doug aka Face aka Big Face, DB, Maly, Thuy Mi, Laura aka Laura Scudders. Missing: Berto


A)
B)
C)



Fish the friendly neighborhood rib slinger

1 Comments:

Blogger Jimmy Tran said...

You must know Peter from the (RIP) Berkeley branch then. He was a dick to me when I was 15, but I probably deserved it, and bygones be bygones. He got nice with me later when I was in college.

Jeeznuts, there are so many new rides now at Great America. That's what I miss about the Bay.

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home