Monday, May 19, 2008

hyphy birfday kaffy bach!

Sure, i know its kinda early, but i'm kinda broke.
since i can not afford any elaborate or even generic gifts,
all that i have left to give is my dignity and pride.
so in the tradition of the infamous foto that ruined all of my political
ambitions aka the-funny-smirk-with-the-gold-chain-with-Luca-by-the-pool-photo,
i present to you, Kaffy Bach, on the verge of your birfday, the last of my dignity...


legendary






mythical







the one that started it all and sank a thousand ships







my inspiration

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger minhthy said...

thank you mike, i love it i love it!!! beats my infamous shot i took of you for sure. i will now download these and forever keep them in my secret filing cabinet (for later use of course)!!!

now how can a girl get a haircut like yours?

4:10 PM  
Blogger wenson said...

what you get root implants like on tv?

7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home