Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Need a performer

ATTENTION: POETS, DANCERS, AND WHORIDAS
I am in need of a performer this thursday November 17 at 2:30!
We are having a kick off celebration for our organization Project SOAR and I thought it was nice to have at least one performance piece for our 7th grade students. We are looking for performances that are positive and uplifting.
Sorry, cant pay ya cuzz me budget is exactly zero dollars, but I will treat you to a dinner and perhaps a movie
(with my beloved booface of course!).
If you or someone you is interested please holla at me ASAPolis.
Many thanks,
Mike
mikeonerskee@gmail.com

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm not a dancer or a poet, but can i join you two in a movie?
oh, and hey! i have netflix (so come over!)

10:52 PM  
Blogger mike-neto said...

im down like dru. whadaya think boofalooferskees?

1:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

geez. some internet privacy from the real world yeah? what i mean is, can you not show mom my blog!

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home